0 ItemsSubtotal: ₨ 0 Go to Shop
Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling Mask -120ml
Innisfree green barley gommage peeling mask-Get double peeling -chemical peeling effect of green barley vinegar + physical peeling effect of cellulose.Non drying finish
- Chemical peeling with Salicylic Acid and Barley.
- Contains three kinds of AHA that helps to get rid of dead skin cells.
- Barley extracts have high quantity of fibre and protein that gives a non-drying finish to your skin.
Out of stock
Innisfree green barley gommage peeling mask provides:
1. Chemical peeling + physical peeling
This is an item for doubling the effects of dead skin cell care, which combines the chemical peeling effect of green barley vinegar, glycolic acid and salicylic acid and the physical peeling effect of natural cellulose.
2. Green barley vinegar effective in exfoliating dead skin cells
Green barley vinegar, possessing three types of natural AHAs, is an effective exfoliator.
3. AHA & BHA contained
Glycolic acid (AHA) and salicylic acid (BHA) promote the skin’s turnover cycle for smooth skin.
4. Peeling without feeling dry
Green barley extract, rich in protein and dietary fiber, effectively exfoliates dead skin cells without leaving the skin feeling dry.
HOW TO USE Innisfree green barley gommage peeling mask
After cleansing and towel-drying, place an appropriate amount and smooth over face, avoiding the eye and lip areas. After 3 minutes, gently peel off using your fingertips and cleanse with lukewarm water (use 1-2 times a week for best results).
① If you are sensitive to AHA and BHA, do a patch test on the inside of your wrist before actual use.
② If you apply it over a problem area, it may sting for a while.
The story of Innisfree green barley gommage peeling mask-the green barley vinegar, made from the fermentation of chemical-free green barley cultivated on Gapa Island in Jeju
1. Chemical-free green barley harvested from Gapa Island
Green barley is Jeju Island’s representative local plant, a nutrient-rich grain that is filled with protein, fiber, and other components beneficial for skin.
2. Exfoliation by the naturally derived AHA found in green barley vinegar
A careful and rigorous 3-phase fermentation process results in green barley vinegar.
This vinegar contains three AHAs that are excellent exfoliators that help smooth and clarify skin